Tuesday, December 2, 2008

If i don't remember, it didn't happen

In my life, every single day makes memory. However, time runs pretty past and sometimes I can not recognize what is going on. Indeed, I really do not like any kinds of memory, because it makes me sad even though that memory is happiest moment in my life. That sound might be strange, but I really miss that lovely moment and person who were with me at this moment. I think a lot of things remind a memory and it is depend on what kind of memory and what I am interested in at this time. For me, songs mostly remind me my memory, but there is some words, which are “If I don’t remember, it didn’t happen” always remind me my friend. We really did not know these words would lead us to love each other. One time he showed me those words on the t-shirt and we started to make a joke with those words. We had such a fun time together and we always said to each other ‘’I don’t remember, so it didn’t happen”. However, when I left him, I really couldn’t think it did not happen, because I remember every moment when we were together. Moreover, when I listen to the song which was popular song at this time, I really miss him. However, I hope it is not only memory; we will make more lovely memories in the future.

No comments: