Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Vacation

My favorite vacation activity is a camping in the forest. Almost every weekend I go camping with my friends or family because I think this is more interesting and effective rest than others. While camping we stay in a tent or Mongolian traditional home and cook a meal, especially barbeque on the fire and feel beautiful nature. If we stay at near the coast of river, I like to listen to the sound of the river while looking at the sky because at this time, I almost forget all my stresses and just I feel like I am a free bird and imagine of flying. Also, in the night everyone enjoys camping, like sitting around a camp fire and telling funny stories. In summer, I prefer to go to the forest and river, but in winter, I always go to the mountain to ski or play with new snow. After camping, I really feel tired and sleep like a baby, but it does not mean bad; that means I just throw away all my stresses and next day of camping I feel fresh. We call it “hit by wind.” That’s why this is my favorite vacation.

No comments: