Friday, October 17, 2008

FE#1

'' Collage life"
Actually, when i was in University in my country I did not live on campus, but I have heard a lot of funny stories about student life on campus. However, I am living on campus in Carbondale and I am really enjoying that. In my opinion, there is a big difference between SIU and HSUM ( The Health Science University in Mongolia), such as student life style on campus. They live together because of sharing with rent and mostly they always have home parties at home, and most students of SIU do not sleep until late at night because they go out with their friends. Even though they have tons of homework, they do not live without parties. On the other hand, they do class assignments and class attendance well. Indeed, I do bot understand how they can keep a balance between parties and paper work. Moreover, we do not do part time jobs when we study in University, but SIU students do that. Maybe, that is a big difference between SIU and my home country's college. They know how to earn money, enjoy their life and study successfully.

No comments: