Friday, October 24, 2008

Journal exercise#1

My one of tha crazy break
I had a long summer break from July to October in Chicago. Truly, I had a class, but it was not hard like CESL and I really enjoyed rest of summer with my friend, who comes from Mongolia for his vacation. When I met to him in Chicago was big surprise, because I did not expect he would come to Chicago and stay there until in September. It was the most enjoyable and crazy summer in my life. Actually, we did not care what time did, how much money we were spending. At this time, only important thing was how to make a fun and what we would do next and I always planned to go new places. Also, there were many our friends, we did parties almost every weekends and we always made small picnics. One time, we went to beach in the night with other my friends and we played there until in the morning because that day was extremely hot and everyone wanted to swim. It was kind of scary and crazy night. Can you imagine how much I was scared? There were no lifeguard, only, my friends and all my friends swam in the dark ocean water, except me because I can not swim...
When my friend came back to his country, my summer break was finished in Chicago. I came to Carbondale before starting my class and at this time was CESL break. I did not tell to my friends that I would come in here. It was so funny, because when I met with fmy riends, they just asked me what I was doing here instead of saying “hi!”. First few days were so boring in Carbondale, because here is almost nothing to go out and enjoy. I just stayed in my room and slept full day, and that was I had dreamed for 3 months in Chicago. Also, Chicago was very cold before i came and i really enjoyed nice weather in Carbondale. Anyway, as nice or happy things are always short, my break is finished very quickly.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself in Chicago, though I'm glad that you are back here now! You will have to get involved, then you won't spend all day in bed!