Sunday, November 16, 2008

Being alone

Mostly, I don’t have a time to be alone or enjoy my free time because I have been pretty busy since I was in high school, especially in medical university. When I have a free time, I like to hang out with my friends and my family. However, sometimes I really want to be alone when I am extremely tired or I want to be by myself. During this time, I do everything whatever I want to do, because no one tells me what I have to do. If I want to be alone, I prefer to stay at home all days and watch my favorite movies and eat snacks without carrying how much calories they contain. Actually, I like making an off day in rainy or cold day, even though I have a work, I really do not like to go out and just stay on the bed all days. I think it is good relaxing. Also, another reason of being alone is I have a time to think about me, such as what I did, what I need to do next because sometimes I can not know do I do right or wrong. On the other hand, I think how to care my family and friends by surprising them suddenly. When I am busy, I truly can not care them, and they always complain about I do not have a time to hang out with them and help them. Maybe that sound seems as I am selfish, but that time is very important moment to successfully complete my education. Even though being alone is good time to be by myself, I really can not be alone for a long time, because we are social animal and always want to be with someone.

2 comments:

CESL said...

You are so funny, but I know how you feel.

Anna said...

~That was from Anna