Sunday, November 9, 2008

My dream of charity

If someone asks what my dream is, I can tell them my imagination or anything about my future and goal. I have had being a big dream since I was child – helping poor children in my country. When I was child I saw some children living like a dog, maybe worst than some of dogs. Also, the children who are suffered by poverty are not only in my country but also around the world. I really want to help them as much as I can. I know it is not easy to do it but doing or making a real is better than just dreaming. However helping means not supply them with food and clothes just couple times; that means to lead them to nice future and prevent from new homeless children. For doing it, I have to obtain good education through studying abroad and to find a way which is more useful for helping them and I have to be strong to cope with many problems. Moreover, I can not do it by myself so I need a help from other people who has same opinion as me and government. In contrast, I am afraid of giving up my dream because of any reasons, such as sometimes when I have a problem, I think that if I can not help to myself, how will I help to other people. Also, I am not rich, so I will be probably faced with money problem. However when I see like kind of children, I really want to help them because it is not their wrong; they did not choose that kind of life. My dream is every child in the world is happy with their parents, if it is possible…






2 comments:

Anna said...

Wow, those are really intense pictures that you have posted. Altruistic goals are the best and most noble to have. I'm sure if you have a genuine desire to help that you will have the opportunities to do so.

Masha said...

Thank you for inspiring me :)